In line with government regulations and in the interest of the safety of our staff and guests, the following protocols have been put in place with effect from 17 July 2020
- The staff members returning to work will undergo daily screening process upon arrival and departure at work.
- Posters put up with information as reminders to guests and staff relating to ensuring safety precautions at all times.
- Health measures will be in place to ensure superior cleanliness and hygiene practices on a day to day basis
- We will have a health declaration for everyone ( staff and guests) that will be documented for record purposes and tracking for everyone that enters the premises in order for any event that might require individuals to be contacted / reached should there be any cases reported.
- The Hotel will be sterilized before occupation and that includes all areas including public areas and guestrooms.
- Staff will be issued with re-usable masks which they will wear as per the Health Department regulations and wear gloves for those in the necessary departments like food and housekeeping. Face Shields will be provided for our Front Of House staff and hand sanitizers will be used upon any guest interaction.
- Sanitizers will be placed in all public areas of the hotel as well as on the guests tables in the restaurant.
- Room keys will be sanitized when given out or returned by guests on departure.
- We will adhere to the advised numbers but the Government of the maximum number of people at a time.
- We will train staff on the importance of social distancing that will have to be maintained.
Check out what special offers we have running currently
MAKE A RESERVATION
Made up your mind? Reserve your room now. Book and pay immediately online