The Nest Hotel is open and we are taking bookings. We also have a fabulous Winter Special and Christmas in July Special that you do not want to miss. (See our Specials)
We have had to make some changes in line with the level 4 lockdown rules for South Africa and these remain in place until we receive the next update.
- Our restaurant is closed for sit down meals. In the interim we are offering meals delivered to your room.
- The lunch a la carte menu is available for take away only.
- Our conference facilities are currently not available.
- The sale of alcohol is not permitted and our bar is closed.
The Nest Hotel is serious about taking care of our guests and we take every precaution during the COVID-19 pandemic. Strict hygiene protocols are in place to ensure the safety of our guest and our staff!
- Hand sanitiser is available in the rooms and at various stations throughout the hotel
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas
- Implementation of appropriate health protocols and procedures
- Temperature screening on arrival at the Hotel
The great news is that you can visit The Nest Hotel with peace of mind. Come and explore wide open spaces in the Central Drakensberg. Explore our region and experience all the mountains have to offer. Fresh air, open spaces, and a multitude of activities to enjoy.
Better still, escape the city and come and relax. We have beautiful gardens to meander around or put your feet up and read a book. Our Revive Spa is still operating under strict Covid protocols and we invite you to be pampered.