“Planning my wedding was really easy and stress-free,” said no bride ever! A wedding is a major life event that can be nerve-wracking and undoubtedly you want to remember your special day for many years to come. With that in mind, a destination wedding in the mountains can be the answer you have been looking for.
We have compiled the following checklist to see you through the early stages:
- Decide on a budget – and stick to it!
- Choose a wedding date and think about what the weather will likely be at that month of the year.
- Do your research and book a venue. Outdoor weddings are beautiful and romantic, but it is important to have a backup plan in the event it rains.
- Draw up a guest list and consider a smaller guest count amid Covid-19 regulations.
- Get your legal documents prepared for the marriage license and prenuptial contract.
- Decide on a Wedding Dress – will you purchase one or have it made?
- Bridesmaids and groomsmen – decide on what they will be wearing.
- Choose a photographer / videographer
- Book your marriage official.
- Now that you have the basics covered, it is time to send out the invitations!
The Nest Hotel offers a full package, including an indoor and outdoor venue for your ceremony and reception. Cozy accommodation, delicious meals and most of all friendly and caring staff that will go to all lengths to make sure your special day is a day to remember.
We look forward to hosting you wedding at The Nest Hotel and please get in touch with us for more information on special package rates tailored to suit your requirements.